Campaign Coordinator Toolkit
In Larimer County, we don’t sit on the sidelines while our fellow community struggle. That’s why thousands of donors, advocates and volunteers have already joined our movement to change lives and strengthen our community. With the support of individuals like you, we’re growing stronger every day.
Campaign Coordinators are the heart and soul of United Way Workplace Giving Campaigns. We appreciate everything you do to create a successful and meaningful campaign. Your time, effort and talent is essential in helping United Way improve the lives of our community.
The tools below are designed to help you make the best of your Workplace Campaign. Remember – be sure to contact your United Way representative with questions, to brainstorm ideas and more! We’re here for you!
- Coordinator Handbook
- 2015-16 Coordinator Instructions for Submission of Revenue
- 2015 Campaign of the Year Program
- 2015 Campaign of the Year Point Structure
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Community Impact Partners
- Strategies to Increase Employee Engagement
- Special Event Ideas
- Loyal Contributors Campaign Coordinator Guide
- CEO Best Practices
- Workplace Pledge Form
- Corporate Pledge Form
- Campaign Impact Poster – Hannah
- Campaign Impact Poster – Nate
- Campaign Impact Poster – Melissa
- Raffle Poster
- Campaign in Progress Poster
- Campaign Committee Recruitment
- Campaign Kick-off Announcement
- Leadership Endorsement
- Update on Campaign Progress
- Final Reminder
- Thank You
- Email Images
United Way Success Stories
Need something else? Contact your Resource Development Manager at 970-407-7000.