Technical Assistance Partnership (TAP)
2014 TAP Spring Symposium
STOP, COLLABORATE AND LISTEN
Thank you to those of you who attended the Technical Assistance Partnership (TAP) Symposium on Thursday, May 29th, 2014 from 7:30am – 4:00pm at the Embassy Suites in Loveland!
2014 TAP Spring Symposium Details:
Collaboration is becoming more important in the nonprofit sector every day. This year’s symposium explored how organizations from across sectors can join together in order to achieve positive, lasting change.
Workshops and Events Included:
Keynote Presentation by Ted Hart: Chief Executive Officer of Charities Aid Foundation of America
- Best Practices for Collaboration presented by Chris Hutchinson: Trebuchet Group
- Board Member Engagement: The Missing Piece of the Puzzle presented by Russ Shaw: Philanthropic Specialist as Wells Fargo Private Bank and Dan Harris: Senior Vice President Business Initiatives Manager of Wells Fargo Philanthropic Services
- Colorado Gives Day and Other Opportunities in Online Fundraising presented by Annette Geiselman: Chief Stweardship Officer of Community Foundation of Northern Colorado and Dana Rinderknecht: Director of Online Giving, Community First Foundation
- Stronger together: Collaborative Approaches to Media and Marketing presented by Scot Kersgaard: JVA Senior Associate, Communications & Marketing and Collin Lessing: Managing Associate, Communications and Social Media at JVA Consulting LLC
- Panel of Collaborators facilitated by Ariana Friedlander: MPA Founder of Rosabella Consulting, LLC with representation from Homeless Prevention Initiative, The Matthews House, Coloradoan, United Way of Weld County & House of Neighborly Services
- Stump the Coaches Panel presenters with an additional coach from the BBB Center for Nonprofit Excellence
The Executive Director Breakfast Club has officially transitioned to JVA Consulting. The Breakfast Club meeting will continue to take place at the same time and location, and the only major change will be a fee of $10 per workshop. If you have any questions regarding the Breakfast Club moving forward, please contact JVA Consulting at 303-477-4896. The full schedule for 2014 trainings can be found by clicking here.
JVA will be looking for nonprofit agencies to “sponsor” the Breakfast Club for one quarter of the year. The sponsor will be responsible for picking up the breakfast donation from Mugs, coming to the meeting early to help set up, staying after the meeting to help clean up, and returning the coffee carafe to Mugs. In exchange, your agency will receive free attendance at Breakfast Club meetings for the entire year as well as your logo placed on Breakfast Club materials and the JVA website. Pathways Hospice has agreed to be the sponsor for the first quarter, but if you are interested in sponsoring in the second, third, or fourth quarters, please contact JVA Consulting @ 303-477-4896.