United Way of Larimer County recognizes the importance of protecting information we collect. Our policy is to use the information we acquire for internal purposes only and we maintain appropriate security measures to keep this information private.
If donors request that they do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact, we will respect those wishes. If donors wish to review or correct their personal information we have collected, or to request removal from our contact list, call United Way of Larimer County’s main office at 970.407.7000.
United Way of Larimer County takes precautions to keep donor information disclosed to United Way secure. Such information will not be disclosed to third parties for commercial purposes. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and to ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Leadership Recognition Policy
United Way of Larimer County recognizes the generosity of leadership donors in our annual report. The following is our recognition policy:
- All requests in the “Annual Report Recognition Listing” section of the pledge form will be honored.
- If the donor does not complete the “Aunnual Report Recognition Listing” section of the pledge form, hi/her name will be listed exactly as it appears at the top of this pledge form.
- All leadership donors must fill in the “Please list my/our names as follows” lines if they would like their names to appear differently than it appears at the top of the pledge form. This includes all donors who would like the listing to include their spouse’s names. Indicating that a gift is in combination with another donor is not an indication of the donor’s recognition listing.
- All leadership donors will be listed unless they check the “Please do not list my name” checkbox in the “Leadership Donor” section of this pledge form.
- A request from either donor to have both names listed together will override a request to be listed separately. In other words, if either donor in a combined giver relationship requests to be listed with the other combined giver, both names will be listed together.