- About Us
- Get Involved
- For NonProfits
United Way of Larimer County's Education Vision is that, "All children in Larimer County will be prepared for post-secondary success in school, work, and life."
One of the fundamental building blocks for successful students of all ages is having the appropriate supplies for school. If your student, kindergarten through 12th grade, is in need of school supplies please access one of the following resources to help create a strong educational foundation as well as get them prepared and excited to be back in the classroom.
Pack2School - by OtterCares
-- One Day Event --
Friday, August 8, 2014
9:00am - 6:00pm
At the Northside Aztlan Community Center located at 112 East Willow Street in Fort Collins.
Qualifying K-12 Poudre School District students will receive a backpack filled with school supplies free of charge during this event. Supplies will only be distributed on August 8th and unfortunately no backpacks can be reserved for people who cannot attend that day.
To receive supplies, each child must be present.
Parent/guardian must bring a photo ID and one of the following documents:
- Poudre School District Free & Reduced Lunch award letter (2014-2015 or 2013-2014)
- EBT / Quest Card and recent grocery receipt
- Colorado Indigent Care Program card
- Current State of Colorado Adult Financial Award Letter
* Families in the Poudre School District who are unable to attend this event but are still in need of school supplies can contact their child's school directly to see about getting items. To find this contact information please access the School Directory.
Thompson School District Students:
The Thompson Education Foundation assists students in need through their Help Kids Succeed program. Backpacks filled with school supplies will be delivered to schools for distribution to students during each school's registration dates in August. Information on Thompson School District registration dates is available here.
Copyright 2015 United Way of Larimer County