On October 25th, 14 Generation United members and supporters gathered at Angel House, a day shelter program for homeless families. Angel House is a program of House of Neighborly Service, which recently moved into a new space in Loveland. Generation United volunteers helped to paint the new space, organize and install shelves, and make blankets for clients. The welcoming space provides families in need with a comfortable place to get back on their feet and receive services.
Thank you to our generous Generation United volunteers who made this project a success and to the staff of Angel House and House of Neighborly Service for hosting the project.
By the numbers:
- 14: The number of Generation United members and supporters for volunteered for this project
- 51: The number of volunteer hours contributed to this project
- $22.55: The national value of one volunteer hour
- $1,150: The value of time contributed to this project by Generation United volunteers
- $1,540: The total impact of the volunteer project for Angel House including the materials purchased
To learn more about Generation United, click here.
Like Generation United on Facebookto keep updated on events and ways to get involved.