Please join us for one of our many events throughout the year!
Since 1992, Make a Difference Day has mobilized thousands of volunteers to come together with a single purpose: to improve the lives of others by volunteering in our community. To inspire civic participation, United Way of Larimer County engages with businesses and...
United Way of Larimer County is partnering with UCHealth to host blood drives at the Community Impact Center. Location: United Way of Larimer County Community Impact Center, 525 W Oak Street, Fort Collins Time: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. ...
Sponsor an Event
Sponsoring a United Way of Larimer County event is a win-win for organizations looking to enhance their image, increase sales and visibility, and double the impact of their charitable contribution.
If you are interested in exploring sponsorship opportunities with United Way of Larimer County, please contact Doug Hay at email@example.com.
Days of Service
Make a Difference Day
- When: Due to popularity and continued success in our community, it’s celebrated the entire fourth week in October
- What: Since 1992, volunteers and communities have come together on Make A Difference Day with a single purpose: to improve the lives of others
- Who: Reach local businesses, nonprofit agency leaders, and community members committed to making an impact on Larimer County. In 2019, 1,786 volunteers donated 31,717 hours.
Family Volunteer Day
- When: Saturday before Thanksgiving
- What: Family volunteering helps create supportive environments in their communities
- Who: Reach hundreds of families in Larimer County leading up to the holiday season. Volunteer projects are hosted in Fort Collins & Loveland.
National Volunteer Month
- When: Every April
- What: Recognize the importance of volunteering and honoring the significant contributions volunteers make by generously donating their time and talents to worthy causes
- Who: Support the foundation of our community by honoring volunteers in Larimer County, reaching business leaders, nonprofit agency partners, and community members.
The Nonprofit Excellence Series offers free or discounted educational opportunities for Larimer County’s nonprofit agency leaders and community change-makers.
With over 80 nonprofit agencies in Larimer County, UWLC recognizes the vital role nonprofits play in creating and maintaining a resilient community. The Nonprofit Excellence Series supports local agencies by providing educational services to elevate the work of nonprofits.
Sponsor this elevated educational program for an opportunity to reach leading change-makers in the Larimer County community. Your support helps many organizations be as efficient and effective as possible.
Enable donor dollars to go further in your community by becoming a Cornerstone Partner! United Way of Larimer County’s Cornerstone Program underwrites our management and general costs so that your dollars can have the most impact in our community.
Thanks to these partners & other corporate support, over 90% of every dollar goes directly to programs making an impact in our community – a significantly higher amount than 75%, which is the industry standard.