live larimer united
United Way of Larimer County is building a movement of people and organizations to solve problems together and help more local children and families create a brighter future. Your support, no matter how big or small, makes a difference today and for generations to come.
Donating to United Way of Larimer County strengthens our community for generations to come.
With proper planning, your influence will leave a legacy for many years to come and can significantly impact United Way of Larimer County’s ability to change lives today, tomorrow, and well into the future.
United Way works with companies, governments, nonprofits and other organizations throughout Larimer County to address complex challenges on a community-wide scale. Our partners contribute more than money. Their ideas, volunteer power, in-kind support and more are helping build stronger communities.
Other Ways to give
- Child Care Contribution Tax Credit (CCCTC)
- Stock Donations
- King Soopers Community Rewards Program
- Amazon Smile
Your gift to the Child Care Fund supports United Way community impact partners that provide quality child care services to low-income children under the age of 12 in Larimer County. At the core of a family’s ability to be self-sufficient is being able to maintain a good job. Having access to affordable, quality child care for children while at work significantly increases an individual’s ability to maintain a job. Our kids and families are worth it! Click here to learn more.
By contributing appreciated securities to United Way of Larimer County, you make a powerful community contribution while gaining valuable tax advantages. Most people think of cash when they consider a charitable contribution, but a gift of securities may be a wiser choice. By contributing appreciated securities to United Way of Larimer County, you make a powerful community contribution while gaining valuable tax advantages. Click here to learn more about giving gifts of stock.
If you shop at King Soopers, you can support United Way of Larimer County by signing up for the Community Rewards Program! The best part? There is no added cost to you!
Simply link your King Soopers Shopper’s Card to our organization, scan your card at check-out, and King Soopers will donate a portion of your total purchase to United Way of Larimer County! Click here to get started and search for “United Way of Larimer County,” or use our Organization Number Ji182.
For more information, contact Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 407-7013.
About Your Donations, Where & How They are used
During the most recent fiscal year, 2020-2021, over $3M was infused into the community through donor designations, grants, nonprofit training, facilitation, and partnership building with nonprofits, local governments, and many businesses.
Youth & Education
- 900+ children supported with child care scholarships
- 600+ youth participated in mentoring programs
- 540+ students tutored to achieve reading proficiency
- $270,000+ in rental assistance to keep families housed
- $58,000+ to advance economic stability for families through financial education and case management
- $100,000+ for early childhood navigators who increase resiliency in parenting skills through resource navigation
- $60,000+ to increase food access and food stability, making it easier for families to cover other expenses
- 1,390 volunteer signed up for volunteer opportunities through NoCoVolunteers.org
- $118,845 – value of volunteer time invested in our community during 2020-2021
- $120,000 awarded to through the Equity & Excellence Fund to local nonprofits advancing equity
- $37,500 awarded to increase capacity through Nonprofit Excellence grants
- 87+ local organizations benefitted from free trainings and Shared Services aimed at Nonprofit capacity building
During the most recent fiscal year, 2020-2021, over $3M was infused into the community through donor designations, grants, nonprofit trainings, facilitation, and partnership building with nonprofits, local governments, and many businesses.
Youth & Education:
- Community Impact Grants
- Nonprofit Excellence Grants
- Literacy Support
- Child Care Support through WomenGive, CCCTC, & CARES
- COVID-19 Response Grants
- Fire Recovery
- Rent Assistance
- Vaccine Equity
- Racial Equity Grants
- Capacity Building
- Nonprofit Excellence Grants
- Community Impact Grants – Basic Needs
- WomenGive – Emergency Support