United Way of Larimer County partners with SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) to provide access to affordable prescription medications in order to ensure greater health and financial stability to community members.
The SingleCare Prescription Savings Card:
- Is free for everyone – it’s like a coupon that you can use as often as you want.
- Reduces cost – just show the card every time to get the lowest prices, whether it be FamilyWize, insurance or retail price.
- Is easy to use with no registration or eligibility requirements.
- Covers FDA approved prescription medications.
- Saves an average of 45% on prescriptions.
- Accepted at major chain pharmacies nationwide
How do I get a card?
- Sign up to on SingleCare.com to get a free card
- Download the SingleCare app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
How it works
SingleCare negotiates fair drug prices directly with major pharmacies like CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens. We pass the savings onto our members, free of charge.
To start saving with SingleCare, a member just needs to show the savings card to their local pharmacist whenever they fill a prescription at a participating pharmacy. The discount will be automatically applied to the retail price of the drug.
Members can use their card as often as they want. Cards do not expire. Cards may also be used for family members’ prescriptions and shared with friends.
AS OF NOVEMBER 2020, UNITED WAY OF LARIMER COUNTY’S PARTNERSHIP WITH SINGLE CARE (FORMERLY FAMILYWIZE) HAS SAVED OVER $160,000 IN PRESCRIPTIONS FOR LARIMER COUNTY RESIDENTS!
Click here to see the FY2019-20 FamilyWize Impact Report for United Way of Larimer County!
LOOK UP THE PRICE OF YOUR PRESCRIPTION(S):
Simply enter your drug name, dosage and zip code below to find the lowest price within a 10 mile radius.