United Way works with companies, governments, nonprofits and other organizations throughout Larimer County to address complex challenges on a community-wide scale. Our partners contribute more than money. Their ideas, volunteer power, in-kind support and more are helping build stronger communities.
A corporate donation to United Way of Larimer County demonstrates an organization’s commitment to our community. United Way makes it easy for companies to carry out their philanthropic work.
Ways to show support include:
- Give a Cornerstone gift. A once-a-year gift can be reflected in the annual budget of a matching gift program for a workplace giving campaign. Contact us to learn more.
- Sponsor an event such as the Nonprofit Excellence Series or Make a Difference Day. This is a great way to support the community and promote your organization at the same time. If you are interested in sponsoring an event, please contact email@example.com
- Give in-kind donations of budget-relieving items such as catering services, office supplies, gift cards / products, advertising space and more allow United Way of Larimer County to do its work in the community and help donor dollars go further. Contact us to give an in-kind gift.
- Start a workplace campaign to give employees an opportunity to donate, volunteer and speak out for causes that tap into their passion. If you are interested in starting a workplace campaign at your place of employment, contact us.
- Volunteer through NoCoVolunteers with a group of employees. If your company offers VTO, this is a great way to give back to our community and show your support.
Every year, millions of employees get involved in workplace giving campaigns to support United Way solutions that make a difference in the community. Workplace campaigns unite employees in all offices or branches of a company, giving them an opportunity to donate, volunteer and speak out for causes that tap into their passion.
Working with more than 100 local companies, United Way of Larimer County engages with thousands of employees each year, making it easy for them to make a difference in their own back yards. It’s not just about donating dollars. Workplace campaigns can strengthen connections between employees and their community and help build community inside a company and out.
United Way of Larimer County makes it easy to establish an employee giving campaign. United Way staff members partner with companies to develop customized campaign efforts that align with corporate values and the particular interests of employees.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN STARTING A WORKPLACE CAMPAIGN AT YOUR PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT, CONTACT SCOTT AT SHAPNER@UWAYLC.ORG
Workplace Giving TOOLKIT
In Larimer County, we don’t sit on the sidelines while our fellow community members struggle. That’s why thousands of donors, advocates, and volunteers have already joined our movement to change lives and strengthen our community. With the support of individuals like you, we’re growing stronger every day.
Campaign Coordinators are the heart and soul of United Way Workplace Giving Campaigns. We appreciate everything you do to create a successful and meaningful campaign. Your time, effort, and talent are essential in helping United Way improve the lives of children, individuals, and families in our community.
These tools are designed to help you make the best of your Workplace Giving Campaign. Remember – be sure to contact your United Way representative with questions, to brainstorm ideas, and more! We’re here for you!