About Your Local United Way
United Way of Larimer County advances the common good by creating opportunities for a better life for all in Larimer County. Our focus is on education, income and health – the building blocks for a good quality of life. We recruit the people and organizations for all across the community who bring the passion, expertise and resources to get things done.
We invite you to be part of the change. Together, united, we can inspire hope, and create opportunities for a better tomorrow. That’s what it means to LIVE UNITED.
How we work:
- We convene and work side-by-side with individuals, nonprofits, government, businesses, faith-based and other community partners.
- We create and fund initiatives that improve the quality of life for individuals and families.
- We provide technical assistance, leadership development and a wide range of support to strengthen our nonprofit partners.
- We work with policy makers and advocate on important issues to reduce poverty and create long-term solutions.
- We are accountable for our efforts. We continually evaluate programs for effectiveness.
To cultivate and mobilize community resources to change and save lives.
We lead the community to meet the needs of those in need.